Belmont Country Club Homes for Sale
Belmont Country Club is a place where homes are elegant and golf course vistas and tranquility define the community. The experience begins at the prestigious gated entry and winds past the picturesque 10th green into the heart of the community. Belmont’s Manor House, located on the highest point in the area, was once part of the vast land holdings of Lord Fairfax. The Manor House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in the 1790s by Ludwell Lee, son of Richard Henry Lee, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. In addition, the property used to be the site of the Loudoun Hunt, where the “baying of hounds” each fall bespoke the charm of the property and the rich Loudoun Countryside.
Today, the community is a great place to raise a family, with homes priced between $300K-$1 Million dollars. And, whether you enjoy golf, or just want to socialize in a country club setting, this neighborhood is the “crown jewel” of Loudoun County.
How Much Does the HOA Cost and What Do I Get?
If you are moving into the community, you will initially pay $2200 comprised of the initiation fee for a social membership with the country club, and a contribution to the HOA capital expenditure reserve fund. More information about the Belmont Country Club Dues and Rights.
Depending on what part of the neighborhood you live with, you will also receive the following services:
- Comcast – Basic Cable & Internet
- Trash Removal on Tuesday & Friday (Recycling on Fridays)
- Common Area Landscaping
- Common Area Snow Removal with the EXCEPTION of The Hunt and The Chase. These two villages snow removal and street maintenance is done by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
- On Site HOA Management Team
- Common Area Master Insurance Policy
- Gate Access Control Management and Maintenance
1. Most style homes inside of the gates i.e. The Masters, Estates, Villas, Carriages, Tournament, and Meadows have FULL landscaping.
2. The Executive and the Fairway style homes DO NOT have FULL landscaping. These style homes only receive MOWING & TURF care (fertilization & edging)
3. ALL homes outside the gates which are the villages of The Chase, The Greens, The Hunt, and Meadows are 100% fully responsible for their own individual landscaping in their private yards.
Dues are as follows:
- Masters $ 396.04
- Estate $ 320.64
- Villas $ 315.35
- Executive $ 268.69
- Fairways $ 262.02
- Carriage $ 269.95
- Tournament $ 247.82
- The Meadows – Inside the gates $ 222.93
- The Chase $ 160.41
- The Hunt $ 160.41
- The Meadows – Outside the gates $ 163.30
- The Greens $ 163.30
- The Ridges Condominiums $ 143.41 + $216.90 (condo fee)
If you have any questions about the HOA, please feel free to contact us, or the association at (703) 723-8300. All information accurate as of June 2016.
Local Schools and Shopping
The schools for the community are:
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School|
|NEWTON-LEE ES||BELMONT RIDGE MS||RIVERSIDE HS|
ASHBURN, VA 20147
|19045 UPPER BELMONT PLACE
LEESBURG, VA 20176
|19019 UPPER BELMONT PL
LEESBURG, VA 20176
|School code: NLE||School code: BEM||School code: RVH|
|Directions to school||Directions to school||Directions to school|
|School website||School website||School website|
Also, you will find a new shopping center (Belmont Chase) has just opened up across the street with a Whole Foods anchor and several great new restaurants including Cooper’s Hawk (winery) and Chipotle. More information about the center can be found on their Facebook page.
Information Deemed Reliable, but Not Guaranteed. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The listing information provided on this website comes from various brokers who participate in the Metropolitan Regional Information Systems IDX program.